One more holiday breakfast casserole...awesome and easy. It can be baked right away or sit in the fridge overnight.
This recipe comes to us from Joan Harrington.Ingredients:
- Six cups frozen hash browns
- Two cups diced ham or sausage
- Four green onions, chopped, or dried onion
- One-half green pepper, diced
- Two cups cheddar cheese, grated
Layer this in the bottom of a greased 9"x13" pan, and pour this mixture over the top:
- Six eggs
- One quarter cup milk
- One quarter cup gluten-free sour cream
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.