- * Subscribe to the Gluten-Free Food & Drug SmartLists to have the latest mainstream gluten-free product & drug information.
* Order Scott-Free newsletter today and get four new issues over the next year, plus free on-line back issues.
o Celiac Disease Newsletter
+ Preview back issues of Scott-Free
* The following new article was added to the Celiac Disease & Gluten Intolerance Research section:
o Specially Treated Wheat Inhibits T-Cell Response to Gluten Protein in Celiacs
* The following new article was added to the Celiac Disease Diagnosis, Testing & Treatment section:
o Dental Enamel Defects in Children Strong Indicators of Celiac Disease
o Study Shows that a Strategy of Active Case-finding can Increase Rates of Diagnosis for Celiac Disease
o Accuracy of Serologic Tests and HLA-DQ Typing for Diagnosing Celiac Disease
* The following new recipes have been added to the Gluten-Free Recipes section:
o Aunt Connie's Meatballs and Italian Gravy (Gluten-Free Pasta Sauce)
o Pumpkin Polenta Custard with Maple Whipped Cream (Gluten-Free)
o English Muffins (Gluten-Free)
o Elizabeth's Frozen Lemon Ice Cream Pie (Gluten-Free)
* The Celiac Disease in the Media section always has up-to-date links to media articles regarding celiac disease and the gluten-free diet.
* You are invited to use our site's free, and very popular Celiac Disease Message Board/Forum and Calendar.