This dish can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish for your favorite meal.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups herbal tea, brewed
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. Barlean's Flax oil
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. warm water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a roasting pan. Pour 2 cups brewed green tea over Brussels sprouts, then drizzle with honey. Place into the oven for 30 minutes; flipping sprouts after 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from oven; drain remaining liquid. Transfer sprouts to a serving bowl.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of almond sauce.