A must-read survival guide for parents, friends, teachers, and caretakers.
Kids with Celiac Disease includes:
- Practical suggestions for dealing with school, sitters, birthdays, holidays and other unique challenges
- Menu and snack ideas
- Emotional and psychological implications
- How to talk with friends and family
- Eating out at restaurants
- Travel tips
- Up-to-date scientific, medical and nutritional information
- A resource guide listing contact information for hundreds of resources that are valuable to anyone on a gluten-free diet.