January 9, 1999 post by Ron Hoggan to the Celiac Listserv:
- Paranos S, et al. Lack of cross-reactivity between casein and gliadin in sera from coeliac disease patients. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 1998 Oct;117(2):152-4.
- Volta U, et al. Antibodies to dietary antigens in coeliac disease. Scand J Gastroenterol. 1986 Oct;21(8):935-40.
- Scott H, et al. Immune response patterns in coeliac disease. Serum antibodies to dietary antigens measured by an enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA). Clin Exp Immunol. 1984 Jul;57(1):25-32.
- Baker AL, et al. Refractory sprue: recovery after removal of nongluten
- Dietary proteins. Ann Intern Med. 1978 Oct;89(4):505-8.