Celiac.com 10/24/2014 - Here are ten recipes for make-at-home Halloween treats that are guaranteed to put smiles on the faces of your young ones, and help you to breath a sigh of gluten-free relief.
Also, many of these recipes list ingredients that acre fat-free, sugar-free, low-fat, and/or low sugar. I always ignore such instructions and include full-fat, full-sugar alternatives, but prepare according to your own tastes.
Top Ten Gluten-free Halloween Treats:
- Caramel Apples - http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/caramel-apples
- Caramel Corn - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/grandma-pauls-caramel-corn-recipe.html
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/roasted-pumpkin-seeds
- Garlic Pumpkin Seeds - http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/garlic-pumpkin-seeds
- Strawberry Chocolate Ghosts - http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/strawberry-ghosts
- Butterscotch Pumpkin Mousse - http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/butterscotch-pumpkin-mousse
- Scary Halloween Apple Teeth Treats - http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Halloween-Fruit-Apple-Teeth-Treats/Detail.aspx?evt19=1
- Spooky Halloween Brain Dip - http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Halloween-Brain-Dip/Detail.aspx?evt19=1
- Two-Layer Halloween Fudge - http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2013/10/halloween-fudge/
- Ghoulish Deviled Eyeballs - http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Halloween-Eye-of-Newt/Detail.aspx?evt19=1