Celiac.com 7/27/2010 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
- Anxiety and Depression from “Anxiety and Depression in Adults with Celiac Disease on a Gluten-free Diet" by Jefferson Adams
- Research on a New Celiac Genetic Identifier from “Study Shows Non-synonymous Variant (Gly307Ser) in CD226 Confers Higher Risk for Multiple Autoimmune Diseases” by Jefferson Adams
- Scott Adams and Ron Hoggan’s New Book! from “New Book on Celiac Disease Explores the Health Hazards of Eating Gluten, the Diagnostic Process and Important Reasons to be Gluten-Free” by Scott Adams
- Is Intestinal Biopsy Avoidable? from “Is Intestinal Biopsy Avoidable in Diagnosing Celiac Disease?” by Destiny Stone
- The Economics of Early Diagnosis from “The Economics of Celiac Disease: Is Early Celiac Diagnosis Cost Effective?” by Destiny Stone
- Summertime Fruit and The Easiest Recipe Ever from “The Fruit Factor” By Connie Sarros, Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Summer 2010, vol 9 iss 3.