Celiac.com 05/25/2008 - Welcome to Episode 3 of Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
- Celiac Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, from “Gender and Mental Health are Factors in Irritable Bowel Disease-related Symptoms in Celiac Disease,” by Jefferson Adams.
- Probiotics and Celiac Disease, from “Dietary Supplementation with Probiotics may be Beneficial in Celiac Disease,” by Kathleen La Point.
- Warning: Strawberries, from the Gluten-Free Forum - Link to publicly-posted research article: “Effect of edible wheat gluten-based films and coatings on refrigerated strawberry (Fragaria ananassa) quality,” by Patrícia S. Tanada-Palmu and Carlos R.F. Grosso.
- Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing. From “Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing,” Dr. Scot Lewey.
- Italian Cooking. From “The Italian Cuisine,” Connie Sarros, Scott-Free Newsletter, Spring 2008.