Celiac.com 07/01//2011 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
- Following Biopsy Guidlines from “Adherence to Biopsy Guidelines Increases Celiac Disease Diagnosis” by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
- Screening Those at High Risk For Celiac from “Advantages to Early Intervention for Asymptomatic Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Celiac and Spring Babies from “Season of Birth May Influence Celiac Disease” by Jefferson Adams
- Bone Density from “Is a Gluten-Free Diet Still Enough for People With Celiac Disease?” by Max Librach; Journal of Gluten Sensitivity, Winter 2011
- Quinoa Celery Salad from “Quinoa and Celery Salad (Gluten-Free)” by Jefferson Adams
- Articles linking to this article: Celiac.com Podcast Edition - Episode 58 - Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet News