Celiac.com 04/30/2012 - Welcome To Celiac.com Podcast Edition!
In The News:
- Safer, More Accurate Gluten Free Labeling from FDA to Issue Gluten-Free Allergy Labeling Rule in 2012 by Jefferson Adams
- Gluten Neutralizing Drug from Drug May Lower Gluten Toxicity in Patients with Celiac Disease by Jefferson Adams
- Benefits of Sourdough from Can Sourdough Fermentation Speed Intestinal Recovery in Celiac Patients at Start of Gluten-free Diet? by Jefferson Adams
- Avoiding the Biopsy from Diagnosing Celiac Disease is Still Not a Simple Task by Diana Gitig Ph.D.
Popular Topics on Celiac.com:
- Restaurant Watch List from Gluten-Free Dining Out by Melanie Weir
- When Doctors Doubt Patients from Doubts of Media Sheep in Hot Pursuit of Flawed Expert Opinion by Dr. Ron Hoggan, Ed. D. Journal of Gluten Sensitivity Spring 2012
- Roasted Fennel Snack from Cashew Cumin Roasted Fennel Snacks (Gluten-Free) by Amie Valpone