Celiac.com 01/01/2016 - Each year Celiac.com publishes hundreds of articles related to celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. Below are the most popular ones published in 2015. Some on this list, like our annual gluten-free Halloween candy list, are no surprise.
This year's surprises include articles on General Mills being sued over Cheerios, Panera testing out gluten-free options, the ultimate cause of celiac disease, and a pocket sensor that detects gluten.
Our staff would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you and wish you a Happy New Year and a fabulous 2016!
Most Popular Celiac.com Articles of 2015
- 10) Ten Things to Try if You Accidentally Eat Gluten
- 9) Wait-List for Pocket Sensor that Detects Gluten in Food
- 8) Many People With Non-celiac Gluten Sensitivity Have Autoimmune Disease or Antinuclear Antibodies
- 7) Gluten-free Halloween Candy 2015
- 6) Lectins Are Toxins
- 5) Scientists Finally Know What Causes Celiac Disease!
- 4) Could Changing Gut Bacteria Prevent Celiac Disease?
- 3) General Mills Sued Over Recalled Gluten-free Cheerios
- 2) Panera Quietly Testing Gluten-Free Bread Options
- 1) How to Succeed At Reducing Oxalate on a Gluten-free Diet
Edited by admin