This lovely dish makes an outstanding appetize, side dish with your favorite meal, or a nice h'orderve at a party.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with tin foil.
- Cut cauliflower into florets or steak-like slices. Place into the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cauliflower.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place into the fridge overnight in a glass bowl, covered.
- Enjoy at room temperature with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.