Celiac.com 07/14/2016 - Want an easy party platter that is sure to please? This delicious dip blends yogurt and mayonnaise with sun-dried tomatoes, hot sauce and scallions for a perfectly light warm weather treat.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup plain whole milk yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 3 whole scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sri Racha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Sri Racha sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender.
Blend quickly. Add two scallions and pulse twice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Bring dip to room temperature, top with chopped scallions, and serve with assorted fresh vegetables and your favorite gluten-free bread, crackers, or chips.