This excellent tasting pasta recipe is very easy to make and it will please even the most picky pasta fans!
Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 1 cup Heartland Gluten-Free Penne Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head Swiss chard, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Cook penne according to package directions. Remove from heat; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook Swiss chard in olive oil over medium heat until wilted, approximately 4 minutes. Remove from heat; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add cooked penne, olives, cilantro, scallions, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, smoked paprika, sea salt and pepper; gently toss to combine.