Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Meat Loaf #5 (Gluten-Free)
Meat Loaf #5 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Christine Gilsinger.
2 pounds of hamburger
1.5 cup chopped up minute rice and potato flakes (enough to make it a workable consistency)
4 oz. can of tomato sauce
2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix it all up and put it in a meatloaf pan. Coat the top with ketchup and cook for 1.5 to 2 hours (until done).
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Gluten-free Corned Beef Hash Benedict
What to do with leftover corned beef and cabbage? Why, prepare an amazing brunch feast that will have your guests smiling.... [READ MORE]
Vegan and Gluten-Free Creamy Purple Potato Pasta Salad
This is the perfect dish to bring to a potluck lunch or dinner.... [READ MORE]
Buttermilk Oven-Fried Chicken (Gluten-Free)
Fried chicken is undeniably one of my very favorite things to eat.... [READ MORE]
Quinoa with Cranberries and Toasted Pecans (Gluten-Free)
Quinoa is the perfect gluten-free grain.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity