Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Chinese & Asian Recipes
- Teriyaki Sauce #2 (Gluten-Free)
Teriyaki Sauce #2 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Tiffany (“tarnalberry” in the Gluten-Free Forum).
1/3 cup gluten-free soy sauce
1/3 cup pineapple juice
¼ cup mirin (japanese sweet rice wine)
3 tablespoons sugar
¼ tsp ground ginger (or 1 tsp fresh grated ginger)
Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive pot on medium heat. Briskly simmer, while whisking, for five minutes or until reduced as much as you want.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Thai-style Green Curry (Gluten-Free)
This green curry is one of my favorite Thai-style meals to cook at home.... [READ MORE]
Spicy Mushroom Stir-Fry (Gluten-Free)
Stir-fries invite a blending of flavors and textures, so I always make it a point to look for ingredients that will compliment one another, and deliver loads of flavor.... [READ MORE]
Easy Steamed Pork Dumplings (Gluten-Free)
The following recipe is in it's most traditional form.... [READ MORE]
Vietnamese-Spiced Pork Chops (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Dawn Dutton.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity