Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast (Gluten-Free)
Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Guhlia in the Gluten-Free Forum.
3 oz. chipped dried beef
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons white rice flour
2 cups milk
Black pepper to taste
Melt butter in frying pan on medium heat. Add beef and sauté for 5 minutes. Slowly sift in rice flour while whisking gently. Add milk very slowly to avoid clumping. If you like thinner creamed chipped beef you may want to add 2½ cups of milk. Add black pepper to taste. Serve over gluten free toast.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Down Home Red Beans and Rice (Gluten-Free)
I've been on a bit of a southern food kick lately, making things like fried catfish, blackened snapper, and the like.... [READ MORE]
Roasted Acorn Squash (Gluten-Free)
This is a real simple side dish with little prep that’s both fragrant and festive.... [READ MORE]
Ginger Beef Brisket with Dried Fruit (Gluten-Free)
This is a very yummy recipe that comes directly from the nice people at the Beef It’s What’s For Dinner website.... [READ MORE]
Party Meatballs (Gluten-Free)
This excellent recipe comes to us from Jane B.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity