Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Indian and Middle Eastern Recipes
- Garlic Naan - Indian Flat Bread (Gluten-Free)
Garlic Naan - Indian Flat Bread (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from “Cams Mom” in the Gluten-Free Forum.
1 package of original Chebe Bread Mix (red bag)
2 tablespoons oil
1-2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1/3 Cup of plain yogurt
1-4 cloves of garlic
Make it into soft dough. Split it into 4 pieces, roll them out into pretty thin ovals, then put them on a non greased cookie sheet. Mash up as much garlic as you like then sprinkle it on top of each dough. Drizzle a little olive oil on top and rub it around the top with your fingers. Place in 375F oven for around 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Gluten-Free Naan / Roti - Indian Flat Bread (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Arvinder Malhotra.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity