Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Mac and Cheese (Gluten-Free)
Mac and Cheese (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from j_mommy in the Gluten-Free Forum.
8 oz. of Velveeta (add more if you want it really cheesy)
¾ of a bag of gluten free elbow macaroni
3 tablespoons butter
¼ cup milk (more if you want it really creamy)
Make elbow mac and drain. Add other ingredients and mix until melted.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Crispy Hash Browns with Parmesan Cheese (Gluten-Free)
Who doesn't love hash browns? Nobody I know doesn't love hash browns.... [READ MORE]
Potato Salad (Gluten-Free)
As a kid, my mother always served the same store-bought potato salad.... [READ MORE]
Potato Leek Soup (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from "Carriefaith" in the Gluten-Free
Forum.... [READ MORE]
Stewed Beef (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Valerie Wells.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity