Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Hash Brown Bake Casserole (Gluten-Free)
Hash Brown Bake Casserole (Gluten-Free)
One more holiday breakfast casserole...awesome and easy. It can be baked right away or sit in the fridge overnight.
This recipe comes to us from Joan Harrington.
- Six cups frozen hash browns
- Two cups diced ham or sausage
- Four green onions, chopped, or dried onion
- One-half green pepper, diced
- Two cups cheddar cheese, grated
Layer this in the bottom of a greased 9"x13" pan, and pour this mixture over the top:
- Six eggs
- One quarter cup milk
- One quarter cup gluten-free sour cream
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Ham, Cheese and Hash Brown Casserole (Gluten-Free)
Out of eggs? This easy breakfast casserole offers a tasty alternative eggs.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity