Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Hash Brown Bake Casserole (Gluten-Free)
Hash Brown Bake Casserole (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
One more holiday breakfast casserole...awesome and easy. It can be baked right away or sit in the fridge overnight.
This recipe comes to us from Joan Harrington.
- Six cups frozen hash browns
- Two cups diced ham or sausage
- Four green onions, chopped, or dried onion
- One-half green pepper, diced
- Two cups cheddar cheese, grated
Layer this in the bottom of a greased 9"x13" pan, and pour this mixture over the top:
- Six eggs
- One quarter cup milk
- One quarter cup gluten-free sour cream
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Ham, Cheese and Hash Brown Casserole (Gluten-Free)
Out of eggs? This easy breakfast casserole offers a tasty alternative eggs.... [READ MORE]