Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Tortilla Chip Dip Recipe (Gluten-Free)
Tortilla Chip Dip Recipe (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from "CeliacMom2008" in the Gluten-Free Forum.
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded cheddar
2-3 medium tomatoes
2 medium green peppers
2-3 green onions *
7 oz. Kraft Seven Seas Green Goddess Dressing (always double check the ingredients).
Chop the vegetables into fairly small pieces. Mix everything together. Serve with tortilla chips.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Fish Tacos with Avocado Salsa (Gluten-Free)
Good fish tacos almost always deliver happiness at the table.... [READ MORE]
Great Summertime Gazpacho (Gluten-Free)
A good Gazpacho soup is a thing of joy that will put a smile on your face, and leave you begging for more warm days to relish this chilled delight.... [READ MORE]
What can I say, I love churros.... [READ MORE]
Enchiladas with Red or Green (Verde) Sauce (Gluten-Free)
Makes 8-12 enchiladas
Recipe for Green (Verde) Sauce:
Puree in blender/food processor: 2 cups tomatillos (Mexican green tomatoes),
1 small garlic clove, 8 to 10 sprigs or fresh cilantro, and a tiny piece
of Serrano raw green chili or jalpeño, ¼ cup diced white
onion, and 1 teaspoon salt.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity