Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten free Fruit Salad with Agave (Gluten-Free)
1 cup plain Yogurt
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1/3 cup Agave Nectar
1 cup walnuts
Cube 2 each of Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples
Mix together with yogurt topping.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Bacon Swiss Cheddar Cheese Dip (Gluten-Free)
This dip is full of zesty bacon and cheese flavor that is sure to put smiles on the faces of your hungriest snackers.... [READ MORE]
Diced Jicama Appetizer (Gluten-Free)
Jicama is one of the unsung wonders of a great many Mexican dishes and salsas.... [READ MORE]
Vegan Roasted Winter Nuts (Gluten-Free)
There is nothing like the taste of fresh-roasted nuts during wintertime.... [READ MORE]
Pao de Queijo (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Judy Tolliver.... [READ MORE]
I have recently changed my diet and have discovered some very tasty recipes. I look forward to sharing and learning new recipes! Gluten free/processed sugars free.View all articles by Jeni Storck
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity