Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Chinese & Asian Recipes
- Egg Fried Rice (Gluten-Free)
Egg Fried Rice (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from "irish daveyboy" via the Gluten-Free Forum:
- 1 tablespoon Groundnut Oil
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 675g Cold Cooked Rice
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 2 Tbls gluten-free Soy Sauce
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat until very hot.
- Add the onion and pepper and stir–fry for 3–5 minutes, or until softened but not colored.
- Add the rice to the pan and stir around until it is mixed with the vegetables and heated through.
- Push the rice away from the center of the pan, pour in the eggs, and stir until scrambled and set.
Once the eggs are scrambled, toss all the ingredients together, add the gluten-free soy sauce, decorate with sliced scallions and serve at once.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Thai-style Green Curry (Gluten-Free)
This green curry is one of my favorite Thai-style meals to cook at home.... [READ MORE]
Korean-style BBQ Ribs (Gluten-Free)
Korean food is right at the top of my favorite international cuisine list, especially Korean barbecue.... [READ MORE]
General Tsao's Chicken (Gluten-Free)
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup + 1 tablespoon cornstarch, divided use
1 cup + 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided use
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
2/3 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
4 tablespoons sugar
Chinese hot oil to taste
1 tablespoon sherry
1 tablespoon white vinegar
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and rub with salt.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity