Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Roasted Sunflower Fennel Crisps (Gluten-Free)
This gluten-free recipe can be served with your favorite dip, or just eaten by itself!
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 4 bulbs fresh fennel
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. orange zest
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds, finely ground
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice fennel bulb lengthwise to create disk-like slices.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment
paper. Sprinkle with sea salt and minced garlic, then drizzle with fresh juice and vinegar. Top with orange zest and ground sunflower seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Bacon Swiss Cheddar Cheese Dip (Gluten-Free)
This dip is full of zesty bacon and cheese flavor that is sure to put smiles on the faces of your hungriest snackers.... [READ MORE]
Perfect Potluck Salsa (Gluten-Free)
This easy-to-make recipe combines tomatoes, black beans, corn and spices to deliver a sure to please salsa that makes a welcome addition to any game day potluck or friendly gathering.... [READ MORE]
Lemon Watermelon Coolers (Gluten-Free)
Looking for a winning summertime drink that will please the kids and put a smile on the faces of your grown-up guests?
This recipe delivers tasty, refreshing lemon-watermelon coolers that also happen to make good mixers for grown-up drinks.... [READ MORE]
Artichoke Heart Dip (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Elysse Paige.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity