Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Honey-Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cinnamon Almond Sauce (Gluten-Free)
This dish can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish for your favorite meal.
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups herbal tea, brewed
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. Barlean's Flax oil
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. warm water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a roasting pan. Pour 2 cups brewed green tea over Brussels sprouts, then drizzle with honey. Place into the oven for 30 minutes; flipping sprouts after 15 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from oven; drain remaining liquid. Transfer sprouts to a serving bowl.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of almond sauce.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Bacon Swiss Cheddar Cheese Dip (Gluten-Free)
This dip is full of zesty bacon and cheese flavor that is sure to put smiles on the faces of your hungriest snackers.... [READ MORE]
Summertime Watermelon Lime Coolers (Gluten-Free)
Here’s another easy summertime drink that will turn a few heads.... [READ MORE]
Roasted Sunflower Fennel Crisps (Gluten-Free)
This gluten-free recipe can be served with your favorite dip, or just eaten by itself!Gluten-Free and Vegan
4 bulbs fresh fennel1/4 tsp.... [READ MORE]
Simple and Crunchy Nut Crackers (Gluten-Free)
So often I hear people asking how to make their own healthy, gluten-free snacks.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone