Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Italian Recipes
- Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free)
Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad (Gluten-Free)
Grape n’ Tuna Pasta Salad just in time for the warm spring weather here is a perfect picnic meal.
- 3 cups gluten-free pasta
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 1/4 Tbsp. Veganaise Mayonnaise
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 tsp. each sea salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Barlean's Flax Oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with pasta; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving dishes. Serve warm or chilled.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Apricot Compote (Gluten-Free)
This dish is one of my favorites to make in late summer, when apricots are at their peak of ripeness.... [READ MORE]
Zucchini and Bacon Frittata (Gluten-Free)
Frittatas are great because you can serve them right out of the skillet
and they are perfect either warm, or at room-temperature.... [READ MORE]
Italian Style Winter Soup (Gluten-Free)
Rich soups are a winter staple in many parts of Italy.... [READ MORE]
Eggplant Parmesan (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Robin Moore (Can also be chicken
parmesan, shrimp parmesan, veal, etc.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone