Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Gluten-Free Pasta Salad
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 pound gluten-free penne pasta
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthwise, and cut crosswise into thirds
- 4 ounces goat cheese, broken into pieces
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange zest
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast pine nuts, stirring often, until golden, approximately 3 minutes.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente, according to the package instructions, add asparagus during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain; return pasta and asparagus to pot. Toss with goat cheese, scallions, orange zest, parsley, paprika, sea salt, pepper and toasted pine nuts.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
BBQ Pork Tenderloin Kebabs (Gluten-Free)
When I want the joys of barbecued pork, but don't have the time or the inclination to labor too long, or to hard, I whip up these little puppies.... [READ MORE]
Pan Fried Filet of Sole (Gluten-Free)
Before I was diagnosed with celiac disease my favorite dish to order
in a seafood restaurant was
Fried Filet of Sole.... [READ MORE]
Mexican Spaghetti (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from “purple” in the Gluten-Free Forum.... [READ MORE]
Baked Mashed Potatoes (Gluten-Free)
recipe comes to us from Kimberly Dungan.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity