Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Kale and Swiss Chard Stir Fry (Gluten-Free)
- 2 cups TruRoots gluten-free penne pasta
- 1 Tbsp. Barlean's coconut oil
- 1 large bundle Swiss chard
- 1 large bundle kale
- 1/3 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 5 chives, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, wash Swiss chard and kale; cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add Swiss chard; cook, tossing until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; drain off excess liquid. Add walnuts, lemon juice, lemon zest, chives, sea salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta; gently toss with kale mixture. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve warm.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Lemon Watermelon Coolers (Gluten-Free)
Looking for a winning summertime drink that will please the kids and put a smile on the faces of your grown-up guests?
This recipe delivers tasty, refreshing lemon-watermelon coolers that also happen to make good mixers for grown-up drinks.... [READ MORE]
Cool Cucumber Watermelon Salad (Gluten-Free)
My wife loves cucumbers, and I love watermelon.... [READ MORE]
Quick Gluten-Free Veggie Dip (Gluten-Free)
Entertaining for a celebration? Try this quick gluten-free dip to go with veggies, gluten-free bread or gluten-free crackers!
To make the quick gluten-free veggie dip you need:
1 large bell pepper, any color
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
1 tablespoon fresh sweet red onion, chopped super fine
½ cup sour cream
1 cup cottage cheese, small curd
Red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
Kale, baby greens or mint and a platter
Your favorite dipping selections
Wash Bell pepper, slice ¼ off top.... [READ MORE]
Roasted Sunflower Fennel Crisps (Gluten-Free)
This gluten-free recipe can be served with your favorite dip, or just eaten by itself!Gluten-Free and Vegan
4 bulbs fresh fennel1/4 tsp.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity