Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Italian Recipes
- Swiss Chard Lemon Pasta (Gluten-Free)
Swiss Chard Lemon Pasta (Gluten-Free)
This excellent tasting pasta recipe is very easy to make and it will please even the most picky pasta fans!
Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 1 cup Heartland Gluten-Free Penne Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head Swiss chard, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
Cook penne according to package directions. Remove from heat; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook Swiss chard in olive oil over medium heat until wilted, approximately 4 minutes. Remove from heat; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add cooked penne, olives, cilantro, scallions, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, smoked paprika, sea salt and pepper; gently toss to combine.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Gluten-free Italian-style Meatballs
Meatballs are another of those many culinary delights I kind of left behind upon going gluten-free, especially at restaurants.... [READ MORE]
Frittata with Ham, Asparagus, Mushroom, and Fontina Cheese (Gluten-Free)
Frittatas are great to whip up for a weekend brunch, when you want to add a bit of flair to your breakfast omelet, or when you want to show little extra love to your guests.... [READ MORE]
Insalata Caprese (Gluten-Free)
Want an easy, splashy side dish or snack that's low in calories, big on flavor, and also makes use of the last of any summer tomatoes you might have left? This old Italian favorite will do the trick nicely.... [READ MORE]
Eggplant Caprese with Sundried Tomatoes (Gluten-Free)
Insalata Caprese is a traditional Italian antipasta with endless room for variation.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity