Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Vegan Roasted Winter Nuts (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. all-spice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Barlean's flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all nuts on a cookie sheet and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sugar with spices, flax seeds and orange zest; mix well to combine.
- Remove toasted nuts from the oven and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and spices; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer nuts to a serving dish and serve warm.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Cold Buffalo Chicken Wing Salad (Gluten-Free)
A cool fresh green salad is one of my favorite things to eat on a hot day.... [READ MORE]
Football Season Dill Dip (Gluten-Free)
Whoever your favorite team may be, a great dip can really anchor the snack table at a party or gathering.... [READ MORE]
Lemon Watermelon Coolers (Gluten-Free)
Looking for a winning summertime drink that will please the kids and put a smile on the faces of your grown-up guests?
This recipe delivers tasty, refreshing lemon-watermelon coolers that also happen to make good mixers for grown-up drinks.... [READ MORE]
Creamy Spinach Dip (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Elysse Paige.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity