Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Creamy Purple Potato Pasta Salad
Vegan and Gluten-Free Creamy Purple Potato Pasta Salad
This is the perfect dish to bring to a potluck lunch or dinner...everyone loves potato and pasta salad, and this one has a nice twist!
- 2 lbs. large purple sweet potatoes
- 1 container GO Veggie! Vegan Plain Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cooked gluten-free pasta
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. GO Veggie! Vegan Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving
1. Place potatoes into a large saucepan filled with cold salted water; bring to a simmer. Cook potatoes for 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. In a large bowl, mash potatoes using a fork. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine. Serve.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Roasted Chicken with Creamy Mustard-Mushroom Sauce (Gluten-Free)
This simple, easy to prepare recipe combines chicken with cream, broth, mustard and a dash of tarragon to deliver a smashing dinner dish that will have your dinner guests smiling.... [READ MORE]
Pork Chops in Ginger Raspberry Marinade (Gluten-Free)
I love pickling and marinating things.... [READ MORE]
Recipes for a Great Gluten-Free St. Patrick's Day
Once again St.... [READ MORE]
Meat Loaf #4 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Jerry Nagy.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity