Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Creamy Coconut Cranberry Dip (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Vegan)
This is the perfect dip for a holiday party, or to share with your favorite dinner guests.
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 (8 oz.) containers of dairy-free/vegan cream cheese such as GO Veggie! Plain Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. cranberry juice
- Sliced Fresh Fruit on toothpicks, for serving
Pulse the cranberries in a food processor until finely chopped; add sugar, coconut flakes and cranberry juice then add the cream cheese and blend until smooth.
Serve chilled with fresh fruit on toothpicks for your holiday guests. Enjoy!
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Cold Buffalo Chicken Wing Salad (Gluten-Free)
A cool fresh green salad is one of my favorite things to eat on a hot day.... [READ MORE]
Asparagus with Garlic and Lime (Gluten-Free)
I love asparagus.... [READ MORE]
Roasted Sunflower Fennel Crisps (Gluten-Free)
This gluten-free recipe can be served with your favorite dip, or just eaten by itself!Gluten-Free and Vegan
4 bulbs fresh fennel1/4 tsp.... [READ MORE]
Glazed Carrots (Gluten-Free)
Butter and fresh tarragon were once my go-to dressing for carrots, but my flaring sweet tooth recently pulled me in a slightly different direction.... [READ MORE]
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan based Personal Chef, Culinary Nutritionist, Professional Recipe Developer and Food Writer specializing in easy Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free recipes. Amie is the Editor-in-Chief of the gluten-free blog, The Healthy Apple. Amie shares her passion for and approach to "Clean Eating" by focusing on natural, whole foods and ingredients that are good for you and your body. Amie works with Whole Foods Market as their Gluten-Free Manhattan Cooking Instructor and is a Gluten-Free Industry Innovator when it comes to helping clients, the community, companies and client live a healthy and happy life. Visit her site at: thehealthyapple.com.View all articles by Amie Valpone
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity