Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Baked Wild Dijon Salmon (Gluten-Free)
Baked Wild Dijon Salmon (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 01/23/2014 - Wild salmon is one of the perpetual favorites at my dinner table. This recipe adds dash of Dijon mustard, pecans, parsley and Romano cheese to deliver this salmon dish that is sure to be a hit at your table.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounce)
- ¼ cup butter, melted (not margarine!)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon or brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry white wine
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup crushed Rice Chex
- ¼ cup finely chopped pecans
- ¼ grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons chopped Italian parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, for garnish
Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a small bowl, mix butter, mustard, wine and honey. Set aside.
In another bowl, mix Rice Chex, chopped pecans, and parsley.
Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, then sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the Chex mixture. Top with paprika.
Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes until it flakes easily with a fork.
Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
Serve with rice and vegetables for a delicious meal.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Roasted Buffalo-style Chicken Wings (Gluten-Free)
This recipe offers two ways to make Buffalo-style chicken wings.... [READ MORE]
Apple Cider Chicken (Gluten-Free)
Update chicken night with fresh apples and seasonal cider for a meal that feels like fall.... [READ MORE]
Meat Pie (Gluten-Free)
comes to us from Christina Kuhne.... [READ MORE]
Beef & Cabbage Soup (Gluten-Free)
recipe comes to us from Lisa McKinney.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity