Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 06/10/2014 - Asparagus season is upon us, and I’ve been looking for new ways to prepare this ever-popular vegetable. This recipe offers one of the easiest, most delicious ways I know to make delicious, memorable asparagus.
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, washed and trimmed
- Splash of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free tamari or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Clean the asparagus and snap off the white bottom parts.
Arrange asparagus in a large baking dish. Coat with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Bake asparagus 12 minutes, or until tender.
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
Remove from heat, and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
Pour over the baked asparagus to serve.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Bacon Swiss Cheddar Cheese Dip (Gluten-Free)
This dip is full of zesty bacon and cheese flavor that is sure to put smiles on the faces of your hungriest snackers.... [READ MORE]
Lemon Cherry Guacamole (Gluten-Free)
This recipe makes a wonderful dip that can be served with your favorite gluten-free chips.... [READ MORE]
This recipe comes to us from Rose Menassas.... [READ MORE]
Artichoke Heart Dip (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Elysse Paige.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity