Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Cool Cucumber Watermelon Salad (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 08/28/2014 - My wife loves cucumbers, and I love watermelon. So, this easy recipe was a natural to compliment our Summertime grilling.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8-10 cups cut-up seedless watermelon (about 2 pounds)
- 3-4 Persian cucumbers, halved lengthwise and sliced (skin on)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper, as desired
In a medium bowl, toss the watermelon, cucumber, mint, lime juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Big Game Day Taco Salad (Gluten-Free)
Tackle the game day potluck with this easy, delicious taco salad that will have guests asking for the recipe, and will likely be gone well before halftime.... [READ MORE]
Perfect Potluck Salsa (Gluten-Free)
This easy-to-make recipe combines tomatoes, black beans, corn and spices to deliver a sure to please salsa that makes a welcome addition to any game day potluck or friendly gathering.... [READ MORE]
Great Buffalo-style Chicken Wings (Gluten-Free)
Good, spicy chicken wings are a heavy favorite in my world, and another tasty favorite that I've had to skip when dining out, due to the fact that they are nearly always dredged in flour before cooking.... [READ MORE]
Glazed Carrots (Gluten-Free)
Butter and fresh tarragon were once my go-to dressing for carrots, but my flaring sweet tooth recently pulled me in a slightly different direction.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity