Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Marinated Pork Tenderloin (Gluten-Free)
Marinated Pork Tenderloin (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 09/30/2014 - Pork tenderloin is a versatile favorite. This recipe for marinated pork tenderloin makes a tasty, grilled version that is gluten-free and ready to please.
- 2 (¾ pound) pork tenderloins
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup gluten-free soy sauce
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Place soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, dried onion, cinnamon, garlic powder, black pepper and olive oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal, and shake to mix.
Place pork in bag with marinade, seal, and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
Heat grill for high heat.
Lightly oil grill grate.
Place tenderloins on a lightly oiled grill, and discard marinade.
Cook 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Slice into medallions, and serve.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Pork Tenderloin in a Creamy Mushroom Herb Sauce (Gluten-Free)
Pork tenderloin is one of my favorites, and this recipe offers an easy, tasty meal that will keep your hungriest eaters smiling.... [READ MORE]
Seared Chicken Breast with Vermouth and Mushrooms
Like chicken? Like mushrooms? Looking for a quick, delicious meal that will put smiles on the faces at your table?
Here is a recipe for chicken breast that relies on a few simple ingredients to deliver a tasty meal that will make for happy eaters, and leave you with plenty of time to spend doing something besides cooking.... [READ MORE]
Buttermilk Oven-Fried Chicken (Gluten-Free)
Fried chicken is undeniably one of my very favorite things to eat.... [READ MORE]
Ham and Lima Bean Soup (Gluten-Free)
Ham and Lima bean soup was of my father's favorite things to eat.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity