Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Dry Rubbed Chicken Wings (Gluten-Free)
Dry Rubbed Chicken Wings (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 10/23/2014 - Chicken wings are a great way to anchor most any backyard barbecue, or sports-focused snack party. These dry rubbed wings are easy to make, and will have your guests clamoring for more.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, to taste
Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
Place chicken wings in a large baking dish and sprinkle with spice mixture until well-coated on both sides.
Cook on barbecue grill or in the oven at 350 degrees F., until well-browned.
Serve with favorite dips and beverages.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Roast Venison with Apples (Gluten-Free)
Apparently venison is in fashion at a number of chic eateries these days, making appearances from LA to New York.... [READ MORE]
Venison, Ale and Mushroom Pie (Gluten-Free)
I based this recipe on one from UKTV Food.... [READ MORE]
Vegetable Beef Stew (Gluten-Free)
This gluten-free version of classic beef stew is easy to make and sure to satisfy the heartiest eaters.... [READ MORE]
Beef and Rice (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Valerie Wells.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity