Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
DripDrop Gluten-Free Hydration Powder
There are lot of drinks on the market that promise to energize and rejuvenate us, but the only one I now use is DripDrop. This gluten-free powder works great and also tastes great!
DripDrop has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and it comes in two delicious flavors: berry and lemon. DripDrop has been clinically tested to provide optimum hydration for both adults and children. Better hydration is available with this product due to the proper balance of sodium, potassium and sugars.
If you want to feel better, don't use energy drinks that are bad for you, try DripDrop.
For more information visit: www.dripdrop.com.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).