Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Our new Heritage Style gluten-free bread is huge. Literally.
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 01/16/2017
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
We're talking about a need-both-hands-to-handle kind of big, and the first of its kind for gluten-free bread. Rooted in the tradition of family-style, artisan-made loaves, the new Heritage Style breads honor the Canyon Bakehouse standard for non-GMO, whole grain, and clean ingredients – and now offer a big, new take on what it means to eat gluten free. Look for our two flavors, Honey White and Whole Grain, and your local Target, Whole Foods or Sprouts, and use this product request form to ask for it in your store!
We want to hear from you! Reach out and tell us how you Love Bread Again®!
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads