Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
PureFit Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Gluten Free Premium Nutrition Bar
Celiac.com 11/21/2014 - Some afternoons at work seem to go by slowly. The other day I decided to try a PureFit Nutrition Bar instead of my usual cup of coffee. Since I love peanut butter and nuts, I figured it would be good...and it was!
I highly recommend these bars for their nutritional value and outstanding taste. PureFit has a loyal customer base and for good reason – these bars are delicious!
For more info visit: www.purefit.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
B'Bites Gluten Free Peanut Butter Crisp
All Natural Bites has created a healthy snack bite that is raw, all natural and gluten-free.... [READ MORE]
Bakery On Main Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter and Jelly Gluten Free Granola Bars
I’m always keeping an eye out for nutritional snacks that are convenient for “grab-and-go” moments.... [READ MORE]
This article is a paid advertising product review for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Product-Review
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity