Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
PureFit Peanut Butter Toffee Crunch Gluten Free Premium Nutrition Bar
Celiac.com 11/21/2014 - Some afternoons at work seem to go by slowly. The other day I decided to try a PureFit Nutrition Bar instead of my usual cup of coffee. Since I love peanut butter and nuts, I figured it would be good...and it was!
I highly recommend these bars for their nutritional value and outstanding taste. PureFit has a loyal customer base and for good reason – these bars are delicious!
For more info visit: www.purefit.com.
Review written by Patricia Seeley.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
B'Bites Gluten Free Peanut Butter Crisp
All Natural Bites has created a healthy snack bite that is raw, all natural and gluten-free.... [READ MORE]
Bakery On Main Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter and Jelly Gluten Free Granola Bars
I’m always keeping an eye out for nutritional snacks that are convenient for “grab-and-go” moments.... [READ MORE]