Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Prosciutto and Melon Skewers (Gluten-Free)
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams
Celiac.com 06/30/2015 - Want a grown-up snack that even kids will love? Try these prosciutto and melon skewers. They are easy to put together, and make an upscale, tasty summertime snack that is sure to disappear quick.
- 2-3 pounds mixed seedless baby watermelon, cantaloup, and/or honeydew melon peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼-⅓ pound prosciutto, torn in half lengthwise
- balsamic glaze
On each 6-inch skewer, place 3 pieces of melon with ½ slice prosciutto folded between each.
Drizzle with balsamic glaze just before serving.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Cool Cucumber Watermelon Salad (Gluten-Free)
My wife loves cucumbers, and I love watermelon.... [READ MORE]
Summertime Watermelon Lime Coolers (Gluten-Free)
Here’s another easy summertime drink that will turn a few heads.... [READ MORE]
Grilled Potato Skewers (Gluten-Free)
Potatoes are such simple, lovely, delightful things.... [READ MORE]
Jambalaya Skewers & Cajun Rice (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Valerie Wells.... [READ MORE]