Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
St. Claire's Organics Makes the Finest Gluten-Free and Certified Organic Candy
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 12/23/2016
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
This article is a paid advertising spot for this Web site. For more information about our advertising programs, including how you can see your ad on this site, please visit our advertising page.View all articles by Advertising Banner-Ads
St. Claire's Organics makes certified organic candy. We manufacture GREAT tasting healthy candy! Our manufacturing facility is dedicated Allergen-free. This means our candy is Wheat-free, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Casein-free, Soy-free, Egg-free, Peanut-free, Tree nut-free, Corn-free, and Fish and Shellfish-free.
You can buy St. Claire's Organics online using the link below, or at your favorite natural health food store.
For more info visit: stclaires.com
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).