Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free American, British/UK Recipes
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp (Gluten-Free)
Grilled Garlic Shrimp (Gluten-Free)
Celiac.com 09/10/2015 - Want an easy, sure-fire hit for your next cookout? These grilled garlic shrimp are just the ticket! They are super easy to make and will have your guests coming back for more.
- 1½ pounds jumbo shrimp, cleaned, deveined, shelled
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1½ tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Garlic butter sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic clove, grated
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- diced red peppers (optional)
Heat grill to medium heat.
For the marinade, place the shrimp, garlic, white wine and olive in a large bowl.
Season with salt and pepper. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Grill the shrimp for about 3-4 minutes until cooked.
Movecooked shrimp to a plate.
For the sauce, add the butter, white wine, and garlic to a small pan over low heat.
When the butter is melted, and the garlic fragrant, remove from the heat.
Serve butter sauce on the side, or pour over the grilled shrimp.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Roasted Shrimp with Garlic Chive Butter (Gluten-Free)
Here's a quick little shrimp recipe that will dress things up nicely for your next meal, without making you work too hard.... [READ MORE]
Glass Noodles With Shrimp and Vegetables (Gluten-Free)
Here's a dish that makes an excellent alternative to standard dinner fare.... [READ MORE]
Gluten-Free Teriyaki Chicken, Shrimp and Salmon Kebabs
Teriyaki is one of those easy-to-love Japanese dishes that have found a welcome home on many eatery menus in the U.... [READ MORE]
Jefferson Adams is a freelance writer living in San Francisco. His poems, essays and photographs have appeared in Antioch Review, Blue Mesa Review, CALIBAN, Hayden's Ferry Review, Huffington Post, the Mississippi Review, and Slate among others.
He is a member of both the National Writers Union, the International Federation of Journalists, and covers San Francisco Health News for Examiner.com.View all articles by Jefferson Adams