Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
Minute® Ready to Serve Whole Grain Brown Rice and Multi-Grain Medley
- By Advertising Banner-Ads
- Published 03/1/2017
- Gluten-Free Food & Specialty Product Companies
Minute® Ready to Serve Whole Grain Brown Rice
Minute® Ready to Serve Brown Rice has a nutty flavor and slightly chewy texture characteristic of brown rice. It offers an easy way to add more whole grains to your diet. Here are some great stir-in recipes.
Minute® Multi-Grain Medley is a blend of four popular gluten free 100% whole grains and is ready in only 10 minutes. The four grains include:
- Brown Rice – usually brown but can be black, purple, red or a variety of exotic hues.
- Thai Red Rice - also known as Khao Deng, is an ancient grain that has a pleasant and nutty flavor.
- Wild Rice – not technically rice at all but the seed of an aquatic grass. It has a strong, hearty flavor that goes well with other grains.
- Quinoa (pronounced "KEEN-wah") – is a small, light-colored round grain, similar in appearance to sesame seeds. It cooks up light and fluffy. The protein in quinoa is a complete protein as it contains all nine essential amino acids.
Minute® Multi-Grain Medley - 4 Preportioned bagsThis quick cooking whole grain medley is pre-portioned in 4 separate bags for ease of preparation and has a slightly chewy, nutty flavor. Perfect for any meal, even as a wholesome start to the day, this medley is great when eaten with a little olive oil and salt, cooked in meat/vegetable broths or fruit juices. Make Minute® Multi-Grain Medley a versatile recipe staple for your pantry.
For more info visit their site.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Omission Handcrafted Lager Beer is Real Beer for Real Gluten-Free Beer Lovers
During college I spent a year and a half living and studying in Tuebingen, Germany.... [READ MORE]
Eagle Therapeutics CeliAct Gluten-Free Fish Oil
Fish oil supplements provide well-established health benefits, but they are especially beneficial for celiacs because they aid in the recovery of fat levels and reduce intestinal inflammation.... [READ MORE]
Gluten-Free Passover Cookbook
I just discovered a gluten free Kosher (for Passover) Cookbook that is primarily based for those who follow Ashkenazi traditions.... [READ MORE]
biPro's Gluten Free Instant Whey Protein Isolate Supplement
Needing extra protein in your gluten-free diet? Then I would highly suggest trying biPro's gluten-free unflavored whey protein.... [READ MORE]