Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- By Scott Adams
- Published 07/26/1996
- Outside the USA: Celiac Disease Support Groups and Contacts
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
Ciudad de Mexico
ACM: Asociacion de Celiacos en Mexico
Contact: Iñaki Istilart
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
The Swedish Celiac Society
Contact: Bjorn Johansson
S017123 Solna, Sweden
Internet: http://www.... [READ MORE]
S.... [READ MORE]
Contact: Emilia Romague
Via Masia 21
I-40138 Bologna, Italy
A.... [READ MORE]
- Asistencia al Celiaco de la Argentina
Contact: Presidente Sra.... [READ MORE]