Do You Have Celiac Disease and Have Questions Or Need Help?
Join Celiac.com's forum / message board and get your questions answered! Our forum has nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS just waiting to help you with any questions about celiac disease and the gluten-free diet. We'll see you there!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Recipes: American & International Foods
- Gluten-Free Mexican Recipes (Spanish)
- Lasagno - Mexican Lasagna (Gluten-Free)
Lasagno - Mexican Lasagna (Gluten-Free)
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
This recipe comes to us from Meredith Misner.
1 package corn
1 jar salsa
1 can corn (drained)
½ cup sour cream
½ onion diced
1 ½ cups cheddar cheese grated
a big bowl of miscellaneous cut veggies
- use whatever you have - I used green and red pepper, asparagus, broccoli, green onion, cilantro, black olives, and tomatoes
Grease a 9X13 pan. Slice stack of tortillas in half. Place about 5 tortilla halves in bottom of pan with straight side against pan. Layer veggies, then a layer of sour cream, a little cheese, and a little salsa. Continue layering (Like Lasagna) and top with salsa. Bake about ½ hour at 350F. Top with cheese and bake until golden brown.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Classic Mexican Steak Tacos (Gluten-Free)
Few foods bring me as much joy as a good taco.... [READ MORE]
Toasted Chicken with Arugula Guacamole (Gluten-Free)
1 cup cashews1 cup arugula, chopped1 cup fresh spinach1 tsp.... [READ MORE]
Flour Tortillas (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from jmreed in the Gluten-Free Forum.... [READ MORE]
Green Enchilada Casserole (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Valerie Wells.... [READ MORE]