Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pudding Recipes
- Bombocado (Brazilian dessert - Gluten-Free)
Bombocado (Brazilian dessert - Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Paula Santos.
200g (14 oz.)
2 can condensed milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
Beat all ingredients using blenders. Put mixture in a baking pan(greased and powdered with corn starch). Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 40 minutes.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Easy Homemade Ice Cream in a Bag! (Gluten-Free)
Practically nobody doesn't love ice cream, and home made ice cream garners even more love, still.... [READ MORE]
Vanilla Orange Rice Pudding (Gluten-Free)
While there is nothing wrong with rice pudding featuring traditional raisins and cinnamon, the orange and rum in this version come together for an incredibly intriguing dessert.... [READ MORE]
Chocolate Chip Soy Milk Ice-Cream (Gluten-Free)
In honor of the July 1st creative ice-cream flavors day, I decided to post a gluten-free, dairy-free ice-cream recipe.... [READ MORE]
Chocolate Pudding Mix (Gluten-Free)
2 ½ cups nonfat dry milk
5 cups sugar
3 cups cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
2 ½ cups unsweetened cocoa
and store in airtight container.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity