Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pudding Recipes
- Coconut Cream Pudding Mix (Gluten-Free)
Coconut Cream Pudding Mix (Gluten-Free)
3 cups nonfat dry milk
4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups cornstarch
1 ½ cups shredded unsweetened coconut
1 teaspoon coconut extract
Mix the extract and the shredded coconut in a small bowl until the extract is absorbed. Add the coconut to the other ingredients and store in airtight container. To prepare, add 2/3 cup mix to 2 cups milk. Heat and stir constantly while boiling. Cool, then serve.
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Vanilla Orange Rice Pudding (Gluten-Free)
While there is nothing wrong with rice pudding featuring traditional raisins and cinnamon, the orange and rum in this version come together for an incredibly intriguing dessert.... [READ MORE]
Brown Rice Pudding (Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free)
For many people, having celiac disease and gluten sensitivities also means having a sensitive tummy.... [READ MORE]
Sticky Date Pudding (Gluten-Free)
This recipe was written by Brian Miller for
The New York Times.... [READ MORE]
Plain Rice Pudding (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Lisa McKinney.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity