Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Pudding Recipes
- Fresh Cranberry Holiday Jello (Gluten-Free)
Fresh Cranberry Holiday Jello (Gluten-Free)
2 small boxes of cranberry (Jello Brand) Jello or any
½ cup sugar
1 bag of fresh cranberries.
½ -1 cup pecans (or nuts of choice)
1 softened package of Philadelphia Light or Regular cream cheese
1 can of crushed pineapple (Dole is the best), drained thoroughly
Put cranberries in a pan of water and add sugar. Cook until cranberries
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Brown Rice Pudding (Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free)
For many people, having celiac disease and gluten sensitivities also means having a sensitive tummy.... [READ MORE]
Depression Era Rice Pudding Recipe (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Ann Sokolowski.... [READ MORE]
Butterscotch Pudding Mix (Gluten-Free)
2 cups nonfat dry milk
5 cups brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups cornstarch
and store in airtight container.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity