Celiac Disease and Gluten-Free Diet Support
- Questions? Join our forum: Nearly 1 MILLION POSTS, and over 62,000 MEMBERS!
Follow / Share
|Get Email Alerts|
- Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)
- Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients)
- Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages
- Celiac Disease Symptoms
- The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free
- Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results
- Is Buckwheat Flour Really Gluten-Free?
- Gluten-Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Dessert Recipes: Pastries, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- Gluten-Free Cookie Recipes
- Cookie Flour Mix (Gluten-Free)
Cookie Flour Mix (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Sue DeVries.
parts brown rice flour
1 part potato flour (not potato starch flour)
I use this flour mix for all of my old recipes from the days before I had to eat gluten-free. My cookies turn out great!
Celiac.com welcomes your comments below (registration is NOT required).
Fig Newtons (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Susan Carmack.... [READ MORE]
Pizzelles #2 (Wafer Cookies - Gluten-Free)
1 whole egg
1 egg white
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup sugar
2/3 cup sifted gluten-free all purpose flour
or Bette Hagmans 4 Flour Blend
½ teaspoon xanthan gum
2 tablespoon melted gluten-free butter, cooled slightly
½ teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
If too thin and runny, add another spoon of flour, or cocoa.... [READ MORE]
Gingerbread Cookies #2 (Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes to us from Kathryn Przywara.... [READ MORE]
Chocolate Chip Cookies #4 (Gluten-Free)
This came to me from Lisa S Lewis.... [READ MORE]
In 1994 I was diagnosed with celiac disease, which led me to create Celiac.com in 1995. I created this site for a single purpose: To help as many people as possible with celiac disease get diagnosed so they can begin to live happy, healthy gluten-free lives. Celiac.com was the first site on the Internet dedicated solely to celiac disease. In 1998 I foundedÂ The Gluten-Free Mall, Your Special Diet Superstore!, and I am the co-author of the book Cereal Killers, and founder and publisher of Journal of Gluten Sensitivity.View all articles by Scott Adams
In Celiac.com's Forum Now:
Celiac.com Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Forum - All Activity